Arthome Wall decor One Way Heat Control Window Film
Arthome Window Tint for Home One Way Mirror Film Daytime Privacy Heat Control Reflective Glass Covering Anti UV Solar Film Non-Adhesive Static Cling House Window Tint, Silver
- HEAT Control and ENERGY Saving – As heat control window film, it can keep cool and reduce glare in summer, retain heat in winter. Our one way window film can reject 80% of solar rays, helping reduce expensive cooling costs, easy to install and remove.
- UV Blcoking Protection – Reflective window film effectively blocks out 80% of infrared rays and 98% of UV rays, reducing fading, aging of interior furnishings and preventing sunburn. This window glass coverings is of 0.19mm thick to have excellent thermal insulation effect, and anti-scratch layer on the surface.
- Daytime Privacy Protection – One way window film provides mirror privacy only during daytime, the outside glass shows mirror effect. Attention: The mirror effect of the window film will be reversed when the inside light is stronger than outdoor, such as at night, the inside glass shows mirror effect and the inside can be seen from outside.
- Static Cling and Envirement Protection – As window tint for home and office, glue free design, non-adhesive, easily removable and reusable, no chemical release. Just remember to spray a lot of water to both the adhesive side and window before installing to make the one way mirror window film and glass fit perfectly.
- Roll Size and Tool included: The window film is 35.4″ Wide x 15.1′ Long;Covers 44.5 Square Feet;Squeegee,Trim and Tape Measure Included. House window tint suitable for home and office.
URL – https://www.amazon.com/Blocking-Anti-UV-Reflective-Adhesive-Reduction/dp/B07QCRC7QY?th=1
BDF S05 Heat Control Window Film
- EXCELLENT DAYTIME PRIVACY. Provides great intended privacy during daytime only; the mirror-effect is reversed at night since the interior will be exposed to more light than the exterior. The side with the most light will have the mirror-like appearance.
- EXTRA DARK AND REFLECTIVE to create a mirror-like appearance while reducing cooling costs during the summer through effective Heat Rejection.
- VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMITTANCE / VLT : 10%. ( 5% = Very Dark. 15% = Dark. 35% = Lightly Dark. 50% = Light. 65% = Very Light)
- STRONG ADHESIVES to last many years. For easier installation, remember to use A LOT of soap/water mixture to soak both the adhesive side and window.
- HIGH QUALITY PERFORMANCE films that are sensitive by nature. Please remember to take caution when handling the film as the slight fold may create a permanent wrinkle.
- PERFECT SIZES FOR SMALLER WINDOWS AND SIDELIGHTS
URL – https://www.amazon.com/Control-Daytime-Privacy-Mirror-Window/dp/B077YCFCBX?th=1
Heat Control Window Film 100% Anti UV Vinyl Wrap Dark Tint Roll
- Reduces glare and harmful UV rays, protecting your furniture from fading over time
- Reduces energy costs up to 50%, insulates your home/office to stay cool in summer and warm in winter
- Self-Adhesive glue backing prevents film from peeling off window over time
- Cuts cooling costs up to 50 Percent
- Darker tint provides greater privacy in your home and office.
URL – https://www.amazon.com/Control-Vinyl-Residential-Office-Climate/dp/B072J5HGVH?th=1
Heat Blocking Window Film
Eliminate excessive heat. While curtains and blinds are great for privacy and help to block some heat, they do so at the cost of natural light. 3M™ Window Films can reduce up to 78% of the sun’s heat coming through your windows, to help make your home bright and comfortable, all day long.
Avoid the roof getting heated
- HEAT CONTROL & ENERGY SAVING: The one way window film privacy is designed to reflect some of the heat back outside, thus reduce the amount of heat transmitted through window glass, which can keep cool in summer and retain heat in winter, helping you save money by cutting the high energy bills.
- UV BLOCKING & GLARE CONTROL: KESPEN sun blocking window film can effectively block 82% of infrared rays and 89% of UV rays, which may hurt your skin, prevent your precious furniture and interior decorations from fading. 12% VLT means that some visible light can enter the room, not only to block the harsh light reduce glare, but also to maintain your good view.
- DAYTIME PRIVACY PROTECTION: This reflective window film ONLY provides good privacy during daytime while the exterior glass shows the mirror effect. When the inside light is stronger than outside, such as the lights in the room are on, the mirror effect will disappear and the inside will be seen from outside. So for your privacy at night, it is necessary to draw the curtains.
- STATIC CLING & EASY TO INSTALL: With non glue and static cling design, this self adhesive window tinting film avoids the release of chemical substances, very easy to install just spray A LOT of soap water to both the adhesive side and window. It can also be removed easily without any traces left on a glass.
- WIDELY APPLICATION OCCASIONS: Our house window tint film suitable for the smooth and clean glass surface of your kitchen, sliding door, bedroom, balcony, rest room, office doors and windows. Not applicable to double-paned glass, frosted glass, cut glass and all of processed glass. Useful Tips: Please make sure the glass, edges and corners are totally cleaned without any dust and tear off the protective film before paste it onto the glass.
URL – https://www.amazon.com/KESPEN-Privacy-Removable-Control-Black-Silver/dp/B07F33PWCV?th=1
Insulate the roof from above using Bituminous
Bituminous sheets with silver coating on one side are available for top insulation of the roof. They not only reflect heat and insulate but also protect the roof from water leakage. They are about 8 mm thick and have a silver coating on the exposed side. They are glued to the roof with bitumen liquid.
Insulate the roof from below
Another option is to blow cellulose insulation into the free space between the floor and the ceiling below. To do so, one makes little holes in the ceiling or concrete floor. Cellulose insulation primarily insulates air noises. In order to mute impact sounds as well, you should choose a thick insulation layer.
Avoid the heat transfer from the roof to the room
- Simple ways to reduce heat loss include fitting carpets, curtains and draught excluders. It is even possible to fit reflective foil in the walls or on them.
- Heat loss through windows can be reduced by using double glazing. These special windows have air or a vacuum between two panes of glass. If the double glazing has a vacuum there will be no conduction or convection. If the double glazing is made with air between the glass then convection is minimised because there is little room for the air to move. Air is a poor conductor so there will be very little heat loss by conduction.
- Heat loss through walls can be reduced using cavity wall insulation. This involves blowing insulating material into the gap between the brick and the inside wall. Insulating materials are bad conductors and so this reduces the heat loss by conduction. The material also prevents air circulating inside the cavity, therefore reducing heat loss by convection.
- Heat loss through the roof can be reduced by laying loft insulation. This works in a similar way to cavity wall insulation.
Extract the hot air collected below the roof
Warm air rises because it is lighter than cool air. In commercial buildings such as factories and workshops, the warm air generated by machinery and workers rises into the roof space where it is trapped. The sun heats the air in the roof space to over 60C (140F); in turn this superheated air heats both the structure of the building and the cooler air below.
Keeping the Roof Cool
- Grow a roof garden.
- Paint the terrace white.
- Add shade.
- Go for heat-resistant flooring.
- Install solar panels.
keep your house cool
- Close your blinds.
- Block the heat. .
- Adjust ceiling fans.
- Close doors and seal gaps. .
- Hang out in the evening.
- Chill out, not chill on.
- Hack a fan.
Absorb heat in a room
- Switch to CFL or LED Bulbs.
- Hang Dry Clothes and Handwash Dishes.
- Limit Hot Meals.
- Invest in a Misting Fan.
- Shut Off Computers and Screens More Frequently.
- Switch to Insulated Curtains or Honeycomb Blinds.
- Create Natural Convection.
Keep house cool in summer naturally
- Block the sun out.
- Open windows and balcony/garden doors in the morning and at night.
- Eat outside if you can – and don’t use the oven.
- Turn off unused appliances.
- Turn lights off and invest in energy-saving lightbulbs.
- Invest in some house plants. .
- Use a fan to cool down a room.
Best heat absorbing material
Known (sensibly enough) “sensible heat materials,” substances like stone, cast iron, and aluminum get noticeably hotter as they absorb heat.
Keep room cool without ac
- Close the Curtains During the Day, and Use Dark Ones.
- Open Windows and Interior Doors at Night.
- Place Ice or Cool Water in Front of a Fan.
- Adjust Your Ceiling Fan According to the Season.
- Sleep Low.
- Let the Night Air in.
- Upgrade All of Your Incandescent, Fluorescent, and Other Light Bulbs to LED.