- 12 Complimentary Airport Lounge Access within India and 6 outside India..
- Bonus 10,000 Reward Points on Rs. 5 lakhs spends and additional 5,000 Reward Points on Rs. 8 lakhs spends in an anniversary year.
- Earn 4 Reward Points on every Rs.150 spent
(On all retail* spends)
- Zero Lost card liability : In the unfortunate event of losing your HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card, on reporting it immediately to our 24-hour call centre, you have zero liability on any fraudulent transactions made on your Credit Card.
- Foreign Currency Markup : 2% on all your foreign currency spends.
- Revolving Credit : Enjoy Revolving Credit on your HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card at nominal interest rate. Refer to the Fees and Charges section to know more click here.
Enjoy the exclusive 24/7 Concierge Services on your HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card. Simply call us: toll-free on 1860 425 1188 (India) / Email ID:email@example.com
- 12 complimentary access per calendar year within India (both at domestic and international terminals) using the HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card
- Swipe your Regalia credit card at the lounge to avail the complimentary lounge access
- Click Here to check the list of lounges
- Visits exceeding the complimentary quota will be allowed at the discretion of lounge and will also be chargeable by the lounge
B. Priority Pass
- You can apply for Priority Pass for self and add on members once you complete minimum 4 retail transactions on your HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card. Click here to apply.
- Using Priority Pass, you and your add on member can together avail up to 6 Complimentary Lounge Access per calendar year, outside India.
- If you exceed the 6 Complimentary visits, you will be charged at US $27 + GST per visit
Please note: Priority Pass in India will attract charges on your Credit Card. Click here to know more. You can visit www.prioritypass.com for list of lounge details.
To know about your lounge access history
- Please write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide name, complete 18 digit Priority Pass number and state that PP Membership is via HDFC Bank program. If there is more than 1 Priority Pass number (belonging to add on PP holders), then please provide all the PP Numbers.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations across India
( on minimum transaction of ₹400 and maximum transaction of ₹5000 )
Click here for details
Good Food Trail Program
- Get up to 20% savings on all your restaurant bill payments via Swiggy Dineout (20k+ restaurants)
- Offer inclusive of Restaurant and Swiggy Discount. Offer valid only on payments done via the Swiggy App.
- Earn Bonus 10,000 Reward Points when you spend Rs. 5 lakhs in the anniversary year.
- Earn additional 5,000 Reward Points when you spend Rs. 8 lakhs spends in the anniversary year
*Terms & Conditions Apply
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card comes with an option to convert your big spends into EMI after purchase. To know more Click Here
- The HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card is enabled for contactless payments, facilitating fast, convenient and secure payments at retail outlets.
- To see if your Card is contactless, look for the contactless network symbol on your Card.
(Please note that in India, payment through contactless mode is allowed for a maximum of ₹5000 for a single transaction where you are not asked to input your Credit Card PIN. However, if the amount is higher than or equal to ₹5000, the Card holder has to enter the Credit Card PIN for security reasons)
Insurance/Comprehensive protection & Nominee details for Insurance
- Accidental air death cover worth Rs. 1 Crore
- Emergency overseas hospitalization: up to Rs. 15 lakhs
- Lost Card Liability Cover : Upto Rs 9 lakhs
Reward Point/CashBack Redemption & Validity
Reward Points Accrual:
- Earn 4 Reward Points on every Rs.150 retail* spends including Insurance.
- Earn 10,000 Reward Points on annual spends of Rs. 5 lakhs.
- Earn additional 5,000 Reward Points on annual spends of Rs. 8 lakhs.
Reward Point Redemption:
- You can redeem your Reward Points on Smartbuy or Netbanking.
Reward Points can be redeemed for:
- Flights and hotel bookings via Smartbuy at a value of 1 RP = Rs 0.5
- Airmiles conversion through netbanking at a value of 1RP = 0.5 airmile
- Products and Vouchers via Netbanking or SmartBuy at a value of 1 RP = upto Rs 0.35
- Cashback at a value of 1 RP = Rs 0.20
Please Click Here to know more
Joining Fees and Renew
- Joining/ Renewal Membership Fee – Rs. 2500/- + Applicable Taxes.
- Click here to view details of HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card Fees and Charges
Welcome Benefit of 2500 Reward Points and renewal benefit of 2500 Reward Points (applicable only after the membership fee is realized and not applicable when the fee is waived off)
*Terms & Conditions Apply
NOTE: For card sourced starting 01-11- 2020, Below T&Cs is applicable
The Bank reserves the right to cancel the Card in case the Card remains inactive and is not used for effecting any transaction for a continuous period of 6 (Six) months after prior written notice sent on the email address and/or phone number and/or communication address, registered in the records of the Bank.
HDFC Bank Regalia Priority Pass
Get a complimentary Priority Pass Membership for preferential access to over 1000+ airport
lounges around the world. Enjoy refreshments and use facilities including phones, faxes, and
Internet and conference rooms. The Add on member is also eligible for a Priority Pass membership.
The Primary card holder and the Add on member can jointly avail 6 complimentary access to
Priority Pass lounges outside India in a calendar year
- Please note :
1) All Lounge visits within India using priority pass will be charged at US $27 + GST as applicable w.e.f. 25th May 2017
2) Lounge Visits outside India exceeding the complimentary visits will be charged at US $27 + GST as applicable w.e.f. 25th May 2017
3) All guests visits using Priority pass would be charged at US $27 + GST per visit per guest
4) Charges will be billed to your credit card statement within 90 days of Lounge visit
5) Any lounge visits out of priority pass network will be chargeable as per the discretion of the respective lounges
6) Primary and add on priority pass member can jointly enjoy the complimentary cap on priority pass (add on to swipe their own priority pass to avail the complimentary benefit)
7) The dollar conversion rate will be applicable as per the prevailing rate on billing date
Visit www.prioritypass.com for list of lounge details.
To know about your lounge access history
Please write a mail to email@example.com. Please provide name, complete 18 digit Priority Pass number and state that PP Membership is via HDFC Bank program. If there is more than 1 Priority Pass number (belonging to add on PP holders), then please provide all the PP Numbers.
How to apply
Priority Pass membership is upon request. Customer who has completed 4 billed transactions in the last 60 days is eligible for the Priority Pass membership. If you have never applied for the Priority Pass membership earlier, please ensure that you have completed 4 transactions in the last 60 days and click here
Please note, existing Priority Pass members who would want to apply for an add on Priority Pass Card or report a loss / expiry should contact their Relationship Manager / Phone Banking or please write to our Customer Services center at www.hdfcbank.com/query
How much does an HDFC Bank Regalia credit card holder save annually?
Click here to view Value Chart of Regalia Credit Card.
Lounge Access within India
What is domestic lounge access Program on HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card?
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card cardholders can avail upto 12 lounge access within India in a calendar year using Visa /Mastercard credit card.
What happens if you have exceeded your complimentary lounge visits on your HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card?
All the visits exceeding the complimentary quota will be allowed at the discretion of lounge and will also be chargeable by the lounge
How do I know the list of lounges providing complimentary domestic lounge access on HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card?
Pls visit https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/pay/cards/credit-cards/regalia to know the updated Visa / Mastercard complimentary lounge access list.
Priority Pass – Lounge access outside India
How can HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card cardholders avail lounge access outside India?
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card cardholders can avail upto 6 complimentary international lounge access for self and add-on using Priority pass.
How to avail Priority pass card?
You can apply for Priority Pass for self or /and add on members post doing 4 retail transaction on your HDFC Bank HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card Credit. Link to apply https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/apply/HDFC_Regalia_Priority_Pass1/Regalia_Priority_Pass.aspx
Can you use Priority pass within India?
Using Priority Pass in India will attract charges on your Credit Card.
https://www.hdfcbank.com/content/bbp/repositories/723fb80a-2dde-42a3-9793-7ae1be57c87f/?path=/Personal/Pay/Cards/Credit Card/Credit Card Landing Page/Credit Cards/Super Premium/Regalia/Priority_Pass_Regalia.pdf
Dineout Passport membership
What is Dineout Passport?
Dineout Passport membership is a dining program that offers:
- Minimum 25% off on the bill at 2000+ restaurants in 20 cities across the country
- 1+1 on Buffet at 200+ restaurants
- Additional 5% off using Dineout Pay
- Exclusive Access to Dineout Passport Experiences
- Early Access to events and festivals such as GIRF, Gourmetlicious, etc.
Who all are eligible for this offer?
All Regalia credit cardholders are eligible for this offer.
How to avail this membership?
Spend Rs. 75,000 and more from your regalia credit card every calendar quarter beginning from 1st Jan,2021 to 31st March, 2021
Spends from which period will be considered for this offer?
Spends using your Regalia credit card beginning from 1st Jan,2021 till 31st March,2021 will be considered and every calendar quarter thereafter.
When will the membership code be sent to all winners?
All winners will receive the promo code within 1 month of spend target achievement.
For eg: If a customer has achieved 75,000 spend on 10th Feb,2021 , he will receive the membership code by 10th March, 2021
What is the comprehensive protection feature on HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card?
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card Cardholders enjoy following comprehensive protection on the card:
Rs. 1 crore air accidental death cover: Cover is applicable in case the card holder shall sustain any air accident and suffer bodily injury resulting in death within 12 months of the accident.
Emergency overseas hospitalization up to Rs. 15 Lakhs available to primary card holder: Covers any medical expenses because of any Bodily Injury or sudden unexpected Sickness only for international travel outside India. Medical expenses incurred due to any pre-existing illness will not be covered.
Reward Points Program
How many base Reward Points do HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card cardholders earn?
You can earn upto 4 RP on retails spends for every Rs 150 spent on the card.
Note – With effect from 1st Jan’23,
- Reward points will not be accrued for rental pay transactions, property management services like rent, maintenance, packers &movers, etc and government transactions
- Reward points earned on grocery transaction will be capped at 2000 RP per calendar month
- Redemption of Reward Points for flights & hotel bookings on Smartbuy portal will be capped at 50,000 Reward Points per calendar month.
- For rent payments made through third-party merchants, a fee of 1% of the total transaction amount will be levied from the second rental transaction of the calendar month.
- If you conduct a transaction (in-store or online) in Indian currency at an international location or with a merchant located in India but registered overseas, a dynamic & static conversion markup fee of 1% will be charged
Spend Aggregation Feature
What is the spend aggregation feature applicable on HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card?
• Cardholders earn 10,000 Reward Points on achieving annual spends of Rs. 5 lakhs
• Cardholders earn additional 5,000 Reward Points on achieving annual spends of Rs. 8 lakhs in same anniversary year
For Important Terms and Conditions of Annual spends benefit program, Click Here
What are the Reward Points redemption options available for the cardholder?
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card cardholders can redeem Reward Points
• For flight and hotel bookings via SmartBuy
• Curated Global experiences,
• Premium vouchers,
• Air Miles
What is HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card Unified Portal & what does it provide?
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card unified portal is an exclusive portal for customers for their travel bookings, entertainment bookings & shopping. Customers can do both flight / hotel bookings and also redeem rewards points against travel bookings using their credit card on this portal https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/regalia
Do I have to register online in order to use the HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card Portal?
Registration on the portal https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/regalia Bank Regalia Credit Card is optional. You can access all the features and functionalities of the website without registration.
However, all the transactions on the website need to be effected using the HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card.
As a registered member, you will get the following benefits:
You do not have to provide your details every time you use the portal for bookings. You can view all your revenue and redemption bookings at one place.
Does HDFC Bank HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card Credit Card provide travel assistance?
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card cardholders can customize their travel experiences with our 24 X 7 concierge Assistance. Toll free no: 1860 425 1188, Email ID: HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card.firstname.lastname@example.org
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
What is the fuel surcharge waiver applicable on HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card?
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card cardholders enjoy a 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations across India on transactions between Rs.400 and Rs.5000. No Reward Points are earned on fuel transactions.
Contactless Mode of Payment
Does the HDFC Bank HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card provides payment option through contactless card?
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card Credit Card is enabled for contactless payments, facilitating fast, convenient and secure payments at retail outlets.
Please note that in India, payment through contactless mode is allowed for a maximum of Rs. 5000 for a single transaction where you are not asked to input your Credit Card PIN.
How can a cardmember enable Online, International and Contactless transactions?
Click here for detailed information
What is the eligibility criteria for availing a Zomato Pro Membership?
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card holders both fresh & upgrade onboarded on or after 20th March 2019 Until 10th Jan’21 and have spent 75,000 within first 90 days from card set up date are eligible for this membership.
Are existing HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card Cardholders also eligible for the membership?
No, existing HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card cardholders i.e. those sourced before 20th March 2019 will not be eligible for the membership.
What are the Terms and conditions with respect to Reward Point Program?
• Only valid Retail purchases qualify for Reward Points
• Reward Points will not be accrued for fuel transactions
• Reward Points are valid only for 2 years from the date of accumulation e.g.: If you have received Reward Points in the month of April 2019, then same will expire in April 2021.
• EasyEMI and e-wallet loading transactions will not accrue Reward Points.
• Reward Points accrued will be reversed if a retail transaction is converted into SmartEMI.
• If the Credit Card is not used for more than 365 days, Reward Points accrued will be nullified.
• Reward Points accrued for Insurance transactions will have a maximum cap of 2,000 per day.
How can HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Cardholder raise the claim with insurance partner HDFC Ergo?
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Cardholders can directly raise the claim with HDFC ERGO within 130 days from the date of loss.
HDFC Ergo Contact details:
a. For Emergency Medical Expenses – Toll Free: +800 08250825 (International Toll Free – accessible from outside India) / 01204507250 (Chargeable)
b. Email: email@example.com c. Address: A&H Claims Inward Team, HDFC
What are the Terms & Conditions ?
All the above insurance covers are available to the Primary card holder.
• Liability on lost card will start from the Date of Dispatch of the card upto 30 days, whereas Air Accident/ Emergency Medical Expenses will start from Date of Activation of the card (means first POS transaction/cash withdrawal by the cardholder)
• Liability on lost card covered to an extent of 900,000 for 2 days prior to Date of Block and 30 days post the Date of Block.
• Terrorism is specifically excluded under the policy.
• Travel Insurance provided under the policy shall not be valid for procuring a visa.
• Travel Insurance provided shall be valid for International Travel only. Maximum Trip Duration is restricted to 30 Days.
• Fraudulent transactions done by person known to the cardholder are specifically excluded.
• Insurance covers are not provided by HDFC Bank. Exclusions/Limitations are applicable as per the policies issued by the Insurance Company with whom the Bank has tied up.
Fees and Charges Tab:
What is the Membership fee / renewal annual applicable on HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card?
Membership fee/ Renewal fee of Rs 2500 /-+ Applicable Taxes is applicable on HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card.
What is the Spends based condition for membership fee reversal on HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card?
Membership fee will be waived of on spends of Rs 3 lakh in anniversary year
What happens if you have exceeded your complimentary visits via Priority Pass?
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card cardholders exceeding 6 complimentary visits will be charged at US $27 + GST per visit.
Foreign Currency Transactions
What is the FCY mark-up fee on HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card?
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card has a 2% FCY mark-up on any credit card transactions made outside India.
What is the interest rate applicable on HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card?
Interest rate applicable on HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card is 3.49 % per month.
I have HDFC bank reglia signature credit card issued in India. I would like to know if this credit card is accepted for free lounge access at Muscat airport in prime class?
Answer from Oman.Sales@tav.aero
Thank you for your kind interest in our Primeclass service. Our Primeclass lounge access costs 25 OMR (incl. vat) per passenger for a good 3 hours of stay (free of charge for passengers aged 0-2 years old); inclusive of all the amenities there is.
With regards to the mentioned bank card, we please suggest to check directly with your bank if your credit card has complimentary access to any lounge and our Primeclass Lounge. We advise you to contact your bank to verify the possible charges for lounge visits as it varies. In our lounge, we do accept if it’s under Lounge gateway which are Priority Pass, LoungeKey, Lounge Pass, Lounge Club, and Diners Club. You can add as many guests as you want but complimentary access will depend on your agreement with your bank. We do not charge anything at the reception, we only register your stay.
It might also be interesting for you to know that our company is providing Primeclass Meet and Greet Service for Arrival, Departure and Transit flight. We are providing world class Vip assistance to our guests.
Prices below are including VAT:
Primeclass Meet and Greet Arrival: 45 OMR per passenger
Primeclass Meet and Greet Departure: 50 OMR per passenger
Primeclass Meet and Greet Transit: 50 OMR per passenger
(2-12 years old half price and 0-2 years old free of charge) / (lounge access is already included for of 3 hrs and extendable with additional lounge access charge).